11 Creative LOW-BUDGET DIY Garden Pot

iklan 336x280 atas
336x280 tengah
300x600
My favorite part of spring is gardening. Seriously, there is nothing more satisfying than planting and watching these plants grow and produce. Whether it's flowers, vegetables or herbs, I love growing plants and can not wait for spring to come.

That said, I also like soup. Although I am a traditional garden, I like to use containers for things like my herbs, my flowers and some vegetables that I prefer to keep separate and closer to the house. It made me think of DIY garden pots.

I found 11 garden pots easy to install on your patio or in your garden. You can use them to raise some of your flowers so that they are raised and create a better focal point or simply place them on the deck or porch to accommodate your favorite flowers or plants.

All are super easy and many use recycled materials, so they are free to do so. You must love for free! If you love gardening as much as I do, I promise you'll love these DIY pots. And, you really need to see these 11 garden markers to make yourself to make your garden look better.

From terracotta pots covered with lace to a recycled herringbone flower box, you'll find a garden pot to make any style or style. And, these are excellent for potted gardening. If you do not have a dedicated space to plant a traditional garden, you can use these craft pots to build your own little garden on the terrace or in a side yard.

DIY Clay Pots

DIY Clay Pots

DIY Fabric Covered Planters

DIY Fabric Covered Planters

DIY Disco Ball Planters

DIY Disco Ball Planters

Recycled Tin Can Planters

Recycled Tin Can Planters

DIY Faceted Gem Planters

DIY Faceted Gem Planters

DIY Concrete Planters

DIY Concrete Planters

Recycled Wood Chevron Planter Box

Recycled Wood Chevron Planter Box

DIY Rock Covered Planters

DIY Rock Covered Planters

DIY Puffy Painted Planters

DIY Puffy Painted Planters

Pottery Barn Inspired Aged Terra Cotta Pots

Pottery Barn Inspired Aged Terra Cotta Pots

DIY Lace Flower Pots

DIY Lace Flower Pots
Source: diyncrafts.com
336x280

Post a Comment

0 Comments